WireXpert’s industrial Ethernet cabling test solution comprise of M12 adapter kits. Both channel and permanent link configurations with M12 industrial Ethernet connector are supported. Separate kits are available for two-pair (D-Coded) and four-pair (X-coded) industrial Ethernet test.
WireXpert is the first cable certification tester with full support for X-coded industrial Ethernet cabling. These kits feature adapters with high performance TERA interface and test cords terminated in M12 test connectors. This approach provides flexibility particularly in space constrained industrial outlets as test instrument does not need to directly attach to link/channel under test. Second, this approach improves longivity of the adapter because extensive use will worn out only the test cords, not the adapter.
- Testing of M12 channels, permanent links, End-to-end-links or hybrid links (M12-RJ45)
- Easy selection of test limits including PROFINET limits
- Support for user-defined customized test limits
- Selection of 2-pair or 4-pair configurations
- Seamless reporting in eXport software with copper test results
- Cost effective replacement of worn out test cords