WireXpert 4500 is the first device to receive Bel Stewart CAT8.2 and ISO Class II approval. This means that, with the WireXpert 4500, you are already ideally equipped for the new cabling standard of up to 40 Gb/s.
A cable certifier for all standards
WireXpert also provides certification in accordance with Cat.6/Cat.6A/Class EA and supports advanced certification of fiber optic installations operating at 850/1300 nm and 1310/1550 nm. In addition, a range of measurement modules are available, e.g. for coax, MPO and M12-D-coded and X-coded.
Quick and lightweight
The shortest measuring times and intuitive device operation deliver quick acceptance measurements. Thanks to its lightweight, the handy WireXpert is ideally suited to field use.
Experience the performance of the WireXpert 4500 for yourself!
- The first certifier for certifications up to 2500 MHz with complete support of the new CAT 8 draft standard and Class I & II from the ISO/IEC draft
- State-of-the-art cable certification for all standards: Class D/E/EA/F/FA, CAT 5/5e/6/6A/7/7A and the new CAT 8 draft standard and Class I & II from the ISO/IEC draft
- The fastest automatic test in under 9 seconds
- Independent ETL verification confirming measurement accuracy
- Meets and exceeds the requirements of ISO Level V, IV and TIA Level IIIe accuracy requirements
- Support from more than 20 cable manufacturers worldwide
- Supports advanced certification for fiber optic cables operating at 850/1300 nm (multimode) and 1310/1550 nm single mode
First certifier for MPO fiber optic certifications in data centres
- Advanced reports and documentation on cabling
- The only certifier that meets the requirements of data centres, office cabling systems and Industrial Ethernet
- Copper Testing
2. Fiber Single-Mode Testing
3. Fiber Multimode Encircled Flux Testing