Professional Cabling Tester and Network Diagnostic Tool
CableMaster 800 is a professional cable tester equipped with an RJ45 jack for network cables and an F-type connector for coaxial cables. The CableMaster 800 verifies the wire map, determines the cable length and distance to the fault. The results can be saved and documented using the PC-based reporting software. In addition, the CableMaster 800 offers a multitude of network diagnostics features for trouble-shooting such as cable tracing, link detection up to 1Gb/s, Ping, network discovery, PoE
tests and much more.
The CableMaster 800 is perfectly suited for professional installers and network operators who are challenged with testing and troubleshooting network (RJ45) and coaxial cabling in active networks.
- Tests network and coaxial cables (RJ45 jack and F-type connector)
- Displays wire map in graphical format for rapid troubleshooting
- Determines cable length and distance to the cable fault performing a full TDR measurement
- Cable/port identification using the cable/port ID remotes
- PoE detection and load test
- Link test up to 1 Gb/s to identify link capability and current link status
- Pinging of individual or lists of IPv4 and IPv6 addresses as well as any URL on the internet
- Network Discovery creates lists of broadcasted devices
- CDP/LLDP/NDP and VLAN discovery
- High resolution color display for excellent readability in any environment
- Generation of test reports and documentation with PC-based reporting software