The FLEXtra Ethernet switch has a compact design with 16-port and unmanaged Ethernet switch for up to 1000 Mbit (Gigabit) that can be used for a wide range of industrial applications. The design is lightweight but is suitable for DIN rail mounting and very easy to integrate into your network. The operation will be ready once it was plugged due to the simple plug & play solution.
The design of the Ethernet sockets arrangement that saves space in the control cabinet. The FLEXtra Ethernet switch has a status LEDs on the top which is easy to diagnose even when the cabling is full.
The unmanaged FLEXtra Ethernet switch is suitable for the PROFINET networks. To handle the LLPD (neighbor detection) and PTCP (time synchronization) functions correctly with the switch in accordance to the PROFINET standard.
Functions of FLEXtra Ethernet switch:
- Store-and-forward architecture
- Auto negotiation
- Auto MDI/MDI-X (IEEE 802.3u auto crossover support)
- QoS priority queues: 8
- LLDP & PTCP delay traffic blocking (for PROFINET networks)
- PROFINET Conformance Class A
- 2x 16K MAC address lookup table
- 2x 256 Kbyte memory for frame buffering
- Up to 51 Gbps high-performance memory bandwidth
- Supports Jumbo frame sizes up to 10KByte
- Redundant power supply
Contact us for further information about this product