As partners of Softing, we are delighted to share with you their Version V5.10 dataFEED OPC Suite Extended software solution for OPC UA and OPC Classic communication and for cloud connectivity in a single product. Via the integrated OPC UA Server inclusive Store And Forward, it provides a secure and reliable access to PLCs of all leading manufacturers. In addition, extensive and flexible data pre-processing features now permit the execution of mathematical and logical calculations.
“The dataFEED OPC Suite Extended makes the provision of production data for IoT cloud applications simple and secure,” says Andreas Roeck, product manager at Softing Industrial. “With each update, we are working to further expand the possibilities of data integration and make them even more flexible. This way, we offer our customers and partners a future-proof solution.”
The two OPC standards, dataFEED OPC Suite also enables the integration of existing OPC Classic components and applications into modern Industrie 4.0 OPC UA solutions. Using the MQTT and REST protocols, production data can be transferred to IoT Cloud or Big Data applications on Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, Google Cloud, Bosch PPM and Siemens Mind-Sphere platforms. dataFEED OPC Suite also supports the storage of production data in a file, in an SQL database or in MongoDB and CouchDB. The extensive data pre-processing functionality enables the data to be adjusted easily and flexibly.
Simple and Independent Access to Controllers and IoT Devices
- Use without modifiying control program
- Integration of non-OPC UA-capable components, such as Siemens S7 controllers, into OPC UA solutions
- Cost savings through further use of already existing OPC Classic components
- Gateway functionality for connecting controllers and components with integrated OPC UA Server to OPC Classic applications
- Direct connection of IoT devices
Gateway to Big Data and IoT Clouds Solutions
- Integration of automation devices via MQTT Publisher/Subscriber, MindConnect and REST Client functionality in IoT cloud applications, e.g. Siemens MindSphere, Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure
- Easy integration of production data into NoSQL Big Data storage solutions such as MongoDB
- State-of-the-Art security by SSL/TLS support, including certificates
- Protection against data loss through Store & Forward for OPC, MQTT and REST
Extensive and flexible data processing
- Data conversions of values, e.g. conversion from Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Comprehensive logical operation such as extraction of bits from an integer
- Data exchange between different automation worlds (e.g. between Siemens and Rockwell controls) without changing the control program
- Modern, intuitive graphical user interface for fast OPC communication configuration
- Use of smart hands-on defaults, setup wizards and drag-and-drop support
- Time savings through effective and efficient configuration of distrubuted automation systems with many OPC UA and OPC Classic Servers
For more information or to request the brochure on this product please do contact us.