Xv2-NPOC-351 VTC series
Xv2-NPOC-351VTC is an ultra-compact, fanless embedded in-vehicle controller powered by Intel® Atom™ Apollo Lake E3950 quad-core processor. It combines finesse performance, extraordinary reliability and affordable cost for versatile in-vehicle applications.
Xv2-NPOC-351VTC offers two PoE+ ports to power devices such as IP cameras, and one additional GbE port for data communication. It also features isolated CAN 2.0 port and RS-232/ 422/ 485 ports for communicating with vehicle CAN bus system, individual ECUs or other automotive devices. Wide-range DC input and ignition power control make Xv2-NPOC-351VTC fit for most vehicle categories.
Wireless and internet access is essential for modern day in-vehicle applications. Xv2-NPOC-351VTC has a total of four M.2/ mPCIe sockets and six antenna holes to accommodate a variety of 4G, 3G, WIFI and GPS modules to satisfy in-vehicle and V2V(vehicle to vehicle) communications. An aluminum heat-spreader is thoughtfully designed to dissipate heat generated by modules to maintain superior operating stability, for the system and communication modules.
Ask us about this product
- Intel® Apollo Lake Atom™ E3950 quad-core processor
- Rugged, -25 °C to 70 °C fanless operation
- Two IEEE 802.3at PoE+ ports and one GbE port
- One isolated CAN port for in-vehicle communication
- One M.2 socket and three mini-PCIe sockets
- Aluminium heat-spreader for M.2/ mPCIe modules
- 4-CH isolated DI and 4-CH isolated DO
- 8~35V DC input with built-in ignition power control