Digital fiber microscope to inspect connector end-faces
Before testing fiber-optic links and every time fiber optic connectors are mated, connector end-faces should be inspected and evaluated to avoid contamination that can cause degradation of network performance and destructive damage in the contact zone. The new fiber microscope provides for a quick and easy inspection of connector end-faces and an automated analysis compliant with IEC 61300-3-35.
The microscope is easily connected via USB with WireXpert or FiberXpert and the evaluation of connector end-faces can be added to the test reports.
- Inspection and evaluation of connector end-face at the touch of a button
- Automated analysis compliant with IEC 61300-3-35
- Ease of use and quick analysis
- Compatible with WireXpert and FiberXpert
- Adapters for the most common fiber-optic connectors are included in the delivery